Commercial Door Repair Near Troy, Enterprise, & Goshen
Commercial doors are essential to the everyday operation of businesses. They are used for loading docks, warehouses, storage facilities, and many other types of industrial buildings. Because they are large doors that are in constant use, they may need commercial door repairs from time to time.
Since damage to your commercial garage door may halt business, we make it a point to be there right when you call. Our team thoroughly inspects your commercial door for issues. When handling your commercial door repairs, we are focused on accuracy and attention to detail. It’s crucial that your garage door be repaired correctly to prevent future issues and wasted money.
Our Commercial Door Repair Services
- Sectional Replacement
- Operator Repair
- Spring Replacement
- Commercial Door Tune-Up
- Roller Replacement
- Door Balance Test
- Cable Repair and Replacement
- Preventative Maintenance for Commercial Doors
With each commercial door repair, All Access Overhead Door, LLC works diligently to offer the best commercial service. We are passionate about excellent customer service that leaves you excited by our work. Our well-trained team is ready for any type of overhead door repair, no matter how big or small. With our experts taking care of your business, your commercial doors will be good as new, ready to take on operation.
Damaged Commercial Door
Roll Up Door Replacement
Commercial Door Maintenance
If you take care of routine maintenance for your commercial door, it should greatly help to eliminate future issues. It also does wonders for commercial door parts, which need to be cleaned and tightened regularly to operate at their best. If your commercial door is in use more than 10 times a day, we strongly recommend you get commercial maintenance done at least once a year. Here are the main reasons why you should schedule commercial door maintenance:
- Commercial Door Issues Can Be Dangerous: Commercial garage doors are large and heavy, which makes them dangerous when they malfunction. This is especially true if you have a storefront where customers are present. It won’t reflect well on your business if your commercial door breaks, which could also cause injuries.
- Save Money: Scheduling overhead door maintenance is likely to result in the elimination of potential problems. Our technicians have the eye to catch smaller issues that you may not notice. If we catch these problems before they can develop further, it will save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Conserve Your Time: Just like saving money, catching these issues proactively will save you from having to halt business operations later. All around, scheduling commercial door maintenance can be very beneficial for your business.
Our Commercial Door Maintenance Steps
- Inspecting torsion springs
- Checking cables
- Inspecting roller health for proper lubrication
- Checking the hinges
- Inspecting weather trim to see if it needs to be replaced
- Checking steel overhead doors for cracks
- Inspecting the overhead door operator
- Tightening screws on hinges
- Checking plates for wear and tear
- Lubricating hinges, rollers, springs, and bearing places
- Applying grease to motor rail
- Inspecting remotes, safety sensors, and keypads
If you are in need of any commercial door repair or maintenance, reach out to us! Give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’ll make sure your commercial doors are functioning at their best.